If I have any Buffalo friends

I will be in Buff for the weekend of June 4 to go to the festivities at the Ralph.

Tickets for the Bills/Packers scrimmage game go on sale at 10am on June 4th and we all know those things will sell out probably the same day.

I want to buy at least 2 because I am trying to go to it.

That Saturday AM I will be near Ridge Road and 90. I don't have lap top.

Is there anyone will let me come to their house and get online so I can purchase these tickets?

Or

Can anyone tell me where I can get computer/internet access so I can do it?

The girlfriend I'm staying with has internet but her PC is on the blink.

HELP. :D

I will be in Buff for the weekend of June 4 to go to the festivities at the Ralph.

Tickets for the Bills/Packers scrimmage game go on sale at 10am on June 4th and we all know those things will sell out probably the same day.

Is there anyone will let me come to their house and get online so I can purchase these tickets?

Or

HELP.  :D

339251[/snapback]

The West Seneca public library is not far away. Just go east on Ridge Road a couple miles, turn left (north) on Union Rd (Rt. 277). There's a Bon-Ton store and M&T bank branch as a reference. The library is about a 1/4 mile up Union on the left (west) side. Here is a link:

http://www.buffalolib.org/libraries/westseneca/index.asp

Or

HELP.  :D

339251[/snapback]

I'm a bit of a ways away from Ridge Road (I'm in Amherst), but Aussie, you are welcome to come to my house and use the computer if nothing closer presents itself. If nothing closer presents itself let me know or I can do it over the phone for you if you want to give me a call that morining.

I'm a bit of a ways away from Ridge Road (I'm in Amherst), but Aussie, you are welcome to come to my house and use the computer if nothing closer presents itself. If nothing closer presents itself let me know or I can do it over the phone for you if you want to give me a call that morining.

339309[/snapback]

Aren't you supposed to stay 500 ft from women? :D

The Library is a great alternative (thanks Carmel Corn), but I'm afraid getting these tickets online will be subject to a lot of delays etc., and Libraries usually have a time limit. Thesir? Kind sir, this a great offer and I would definitely drive to Amherst. If nothing closer is offered - I'll PM you.

The Library is a great alternative (thanks Carmel Corn), but I'm afraid getting these tickets online will be subject to a lot of delays etc., and Libraries usually have a time limit.  Thesir?  Kind sir, this a great offer and I would definitely drive to Amherst. If nothing closer is offered - I'll PM you.

339315[/snapback]

my office is about 6-8 minutes from there...I should be there at that time...let me know

There is a KINKO's in West Seneca; they have computers/internet access:

West Seneca NY Buffalo

650 Orchard Park Rd

West Seneca, NY 14224-2671

Phone: (716) 677-2679

Fax: (716) 677-2695

Email: usa3696@fedexkinkos.com

or

go to the Apple Store at the Walden Galleria Mall - all computers have internet access.

Good Luck.

Aren't you supposed to stay 500 ft from women?  :lol:

339311[/snapback]

That expired a couple of months ago... :D ....... :lol:

Just in case anyone doesn't realize it.... I'm kidding! ;)

There is a KINKO's in West Seneca; they have computers/internet access:

West Seneca NY Buffalo

650 Orchard Park Rd

West Seneca, NY 14224-2671

Phone: (716) 677-2679

Fax: (716) 677-2695

Email: usa3696@fedexkinkos.com

or

go to the Apple Store at the Walden Galleria Mall - all computers have internet access.

Good Luck.

339379[/snapback]

This is your best option, it is within two minutes of where I90 and Ridge Road meets. Just on the other side of TOPS.

Ooooh - lots of options now. Thanks everyone for your help.

339468[/snapback]

I wouldn't recommend using a public comp to make online purchases unless you know how to clean temp, cache, etc. Credit card fraud is at an all time high.

I wouldn't recommend using a public comp to make online purchases unless you know how to clean temp, cache, etc.  Credit card fraud is at an all time high.

339670[/snapback]

Most credit cards let you generate "one-use" numbers with a set dollar amount*. She could create one of those, set the value at $20, and then use that at a public terminal. If someone tries using the same number later, there won't be any money left to use.

Overall though, I agree - typing any sensitive info on a public terminal (even email username/passwords) is a no-no.

CW

* I've never tried this before, but I know my MBNA card provides this as a free service.

Thanks all - Since it's close (and probably secure) I'll probably just go to Tater's office and keep my eyes lowered at all times.  0:)

339890[/snapback]

Or rather, keep your eyes up towards the ceiling at all times. Gravity has not been kind to Tater's body....