So the Mid Terms are Almost Here Get Out & Vote .

T master

Well it[s getting close to the mid term elections commercials are ramping up on who is the bad guy & who is the good guy but we never trust know what is truth or what is fiction in those commercials being politics the lies can come from either side to make one look better than the other to sway the vote either way .

But one thing we do know despite things being said such as "Gas prices are lower now than when this POTUS took office" & that "This Thanksgiving will be much better & less costly than the last Thanksgiving" things are much different than they were just a short 2 years ago even with the pandemic raging into place .

Band aids have been put in place along with the lies of things being better to make those that have little or no independent thoughts in hopes to vote and keep this ball rolling . 

There is now talks of a diesel shortage which will directly effect the economy, inflation & the over all cost of everything but that is more than likely impart due to the band aid that is the POTUS releasing oil from the strategic reserve to keep fuel lower up until the id terms to look better then after that back to the same ole same ole just not caring about what direction they send the country spirally out of control .

I just hope that the cream of common sense floats to the top & even those that voted for this change can see what it really is & have the balls to vote differently to change things for the better .

The last 2 years have been a downward trajectory & i for one hope something can be salvaged from this disaster & that the votes will actually make a difference ! 

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, RiotAct said:

what are you talking about?  Things have bee GREAT the last two years!

:: double-checks natural gas bill for the last month…  $140 ::

Yes i've noticed a increase in mine too & that's the cleanest burning gas around lost 98% efficient .

• Like (+1) 1