Von Miller Answers Fan Questions Von's Voicemails

Warcodered

He certainly has a future after the game in other areas of the media and I think I’ve heard him say he’d like to be a gm. I’ve never been a big fan of his before Buffalo but obviously respected his game. 
He sure does seem to be having a lot of fun and he’s produced at a level I wasn’t exactly expecting this year so far. 

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome that his goal is to bring a SuperBowl to Buffalo, not chase stats or merely get to the Super Bowl but to win it. Also awesome that he wants to play at an elite level for 19 or 20 years. Maybe he'll play at a high level beyond the first couple years of this contract. I totally didn't think that before but now I think if any defensive end can play at a very high level in his mid 30s, it's Von. What a guy. This team is blessed to have him and I bet Rousseau is 100% on board with that.

Further into the video... hearing Von talk about how as a small boy he heard his father make a high-pitched sound watching a football game — and how he, Von, then wanted to make people feel that joy. Amazing. And how he loves to beat other grown men into submission...

This man is the best amalgam of zen and competitive fire I've ever seen. Josh is cool and a great dude, but Von is the embodiment of the greatest football spirit I've ever seen.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.