Quran controversy what its really all about

I have been giving this Quran story some serious thought lately and I realized that my minions may need some enlightenment. So here is:

First of all lets deal with the reality of the situation. Why would an interrogator really flush a Quran down the toilet? This would be stupid and more then likely have a negative effect on the prisoner. Typically interrogators are not looking to alienate their prisoners, they are looking to extract information out of them and other tactics would serve them much better. This may seem rather simple, but these things often are simple.

Then of course we switch to the hypothetical. What if the interrogators flushed the Quran down the drain? Would the world end? Would the Christians win? Would the stars fall from the sky? The answer to all of the above questions is of course no. All that would happen is the drain would drain slower until the paper degenerated enough to pass thru the sewage pipes effectively.

Now moving on to the Newsweek angle. It is obvious this was yet another attempt to make the US military (and US people in general) look like evil bastards. The left and the liberal media has made this their number one goal, and the fall out just continues. It is rather silly that even with all of the embarrassing apologies and excuses the liberal media has still not caught on. Such lies and manipulation are not getting by the huddled masses they way they used to. Simply too much correct information out there to allow such nonsense to pass. My bet is this will continue for some time because the left learns at a somewhat slower pace then normal people.

Finally I will give you my take on the wacky folks who felt they needed to riot and murder innocent people because there was a Quran plugging the toilet drain. They are clearly insane and the fact of the matter is they are no different then the maniacs in south central who felt the need to riot because the Koreans were kicking their butts economically. At the end of the day they are equally nuts.

Look any sane human being who riots and murders other human beings because a book may have been used as a plunger have to get a grip, and someone in that faith or community has to get control of these animals who continue to do these wacky things.

I have been giving this Quran story some serious thought lately and I realized that my minions may need some enlightenment. So here is:

First of all lets deal with the reality of the situation. Why would an interrogator really flush a Quran down the toilet? This would be stupid and more then likely have a negative effect on the prisoner. Typically interrogators are not looking to alienate their prisoners, they are looking to extract information out of them and other tactics would serve them much better. This may seem rather simple, but these things often are simple.

Then of course we switch to the hypothetical. What if the interrogators flushed the Quran down the drain? Would the world end? Would the Christians win? Would the stars fall from the sky? The answer to all of the above questions is of course no. All that would happen is the drain would drain slower until the paper degenerated enough to pass thru the sewage pipes effectively.

Now moving on to the Newsweek angle. It is obvious this was yet another attempt to make the US military (and US people in general) look like evil bastards. The left and the liberal media has made this their number one goal, and the fall out just continues. It is rather silly that even with all of the embarrassing apologies and excuses the liberal media has still not caught on. Such lies and manipulation are not getting by the huddled masses they way they used to. Simply too much correct information out there to allow such nonsense to pass. My bet is this will continue for some time because the left learns at a somewhat slower pace then normal people.

Finally I will give you my take on the wacky folks who felt they needed to riot and murder innocent people because there was a Quran plugging the toilet drain. They are clearly insane and the fact of the matter is they are no different then the maniacs in south central who felt the need to riot because the Koreans were kicking their butts economically. At the end of the day they are equally nuts.

Look any sane human being who riots and murders other human beings because a book may have been used as a plunger have to get a grip, and someone in that faith or community has to get control of these animals who continue to do these wacky things.

338586[/snapback]

Rich, I only mention this because I care: rubber cement is NOT an afternoon snack.

i want to know what company makes a toilet out there that can flush a 1,000+ page book.

338667[/snapback]

Hey, we have some at work you don't want to stand too near. They could probably work in a zero g environment. You can feel the breeze. I've seen loose things fly off tables, and two contractors are missing.

Awesome machines.

I don't care if they are Republican, Democrats, Green Party, Black, white, or a friggin high school newspaper. That garbage is irresponsible journalism. And no one needs to bring up the censorship issue. That's a cop out. As an American, I could never publish something like that even if I hated our President, our government, our position in this war, whatever. It sucks that the media does this all the time.

If I had my way, I'd have all of you SHOT!!!!!!!!

I don't care if they are Republican, Democrats, Green Party, Black, white, or a friggin high school newspaper. That garbage is irresponsible journalism. And no one needs to bring up the censorship issue. That's a cop out. As an American, I could never publish something like that even if I hated our President, our government, our position in this war, whatever. It sucks that the media does this all the time.

If I had my way, I'd have all of you SHOT!!!!!!!!

338726[/snapback]

For bragging on a toilet?

Hey, we have some at work you don't want to stand too near. They could probably work in a zero g environment. You can feel the breeze. I've seen loose things fly off tables, and two contractors are missing.

Awesome machines.

338668[/snapback]

Where can I get one of these for my own private Idaho?

Where can I get one of these for my own private Idaho?

338940[/snapback]

Next time i have a seat, I'll look at the data plate. Might be the plumbing, too. But i've never seen a whoosh like that. Spectacular. Book? You could flush a full grown hippo.