Dion Dawkins Live on The Zach Gelb Show(now)

Big Turk

Dion as always giving a great interview...him and Zach are boys...not sure exactly how they are friends but Gelb has mentioned how they became friends before on the show, I just don't remember. I believe they met at Temple.

One thing I have to say is this is maybe the 4th or 5th player I have heard say how fortunate they feel to be on this team, how honored and privileged they feel to be playing here. Not sure if I have ever heard players sound so grateful to be a part of something as I have with these guys.

Dawkins talked about the culture, how great it is, how they have fun all the time and get locked in when they need to and how they have Freestyling Fridays where they used to Freestyle Rap but now do Instagram Live dance videos...

Said Gabe Davis is a dog and is heading towards being a superstar, talks about how much he cares and is a good person and wants to always do everything he can for the team to succeed no matter what.

Said Von Miller has been amazing to have on the team and how everyone just gravitates to him and it was that way right from the start.

Said Allen is the team MVP and his MVP and says everything they do is game plan specific including him running. 

Wouldn't get into the CMC trade rumors, said he loves the RB room here...

A few other points he touched on but I was driving at the time and typing this as I stopped for gas as it was going on.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.