Bills / Saints Ticket Update

The second set of tickets have been purchased for the Bills / Saints game.

Tickets will be in section 645 rows 27, 28, and 29 (seats 1-10). I will send out payment information later today/night.

Thanks,

Eric

The total Bills group from TBD will be over 110 people.

Tickets will be mailed to me in June and I will mail them out as soon as I get them.

Cool, thanks for all your work!  Looks like we are sitting in the upperdeck in the corner of the endzone.  The trip will be a blast and I am looking forward to it!

337652[/snapback]

Remember the upper deck begins at row 7 so I believe that you are still below the walk in tunnels of the upper deck. They were the best that the Saints were offering at this time.

Remember the upper deck begins at row 7 so I believe that you are still below the walk in tunnels of the upper deck.  They were the best that the Saints were offering at this time.

337658[/snapback]

Thanks Eric- you failed to mention that you got them for half the price of the same seats they're selling to any other groups inquiring at this time.

Thanks Eric- you failed to mention that you got them for half the price of the same seats they're selling to any other groups inquiring at this time.

337703[/snapback]

I saw something about that posted over at BillsZone. I can't believe they're doubling the price of the tickets now. Damn.

Tickets will be in section 645 rows 27, 28, and 29 (seats 1-10).  I will send out payment information later today/night.

Thanks,

Eric

Tickets will be mailed to me in June and I will mail them out as soon as I get them.

337645[/snapback]

I talked to several other Bills Backers groups and Eric did very well to get tickets this cheap. Many have been trying for a while and ran into roadblocks. Congratulations on a fine job.

Tickets will be in section 645 rows 27, 28, and 29 (seats 1-10).  I will send out payment information later today/night.

Thanks,

Eric

337645[/snapback]

You are THE MAN!