New Special Teams Hall of Fame Nominees

DrDawkinstein

Cool video for Pat. But messed up that no mention of Steve Tasker on this list of Special Teamers.

I like his mention of Deion Sanders' quote that half the players in the Hall don't deserve it, so don't sweat whether you do or not.

And finally, SURPRISE THIS IS ANOTHER RYAN FITZPATRICK FOR HALL OF FAME THREAD!

If any of these guys get in, Fitz deserves it too.

I saw that. He was super cool about it. And he is right, he didn't play long enough or well enough to be in the HoF. I respect his own take on that. Not upset at the Tasker thing. It is his show and he was sort of shocked into processing his own nomination. 

I love MacAfee. I think he is the best in the biz for NFL podcasts. I think there is the possibility down the line to talk about whether or not he deserves to get in as a broadcaster. He is only 6 years removed from playing in the league and in a short time has become a behemoth in the NFL media world. There is a real possibility he crosses the "can you tell the story of the league without including (insert name)".  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.