OT (Kind of) I have a dilemna

I'm already committed to the home opener in Buff, New Orleans and Miami. I'm going to squeeze some miles/dollars for one other event.

So now I'm looking at the Ralph for the June 3-5 weekend or the scrimmage game vs. the Pack at Lambeau Field. I can't do both.

Opinions?

Aussiew, let me first say that I love your sig line. I have copied it and given it to a friend who just lost $90,000 in a home burglary. I have copied it and sent it to my two sons. And I will copy it and put it on the table in my school's Green Kitchen.

I'd go to the Ralph. It's like going to Mecca. Sure, you can pray to it, but nothing beats being there. My wife's ad agency, who does the commercials for the Bills, got it way right when they said, "Be There."

I'm already committed to the home opener in Buff, New Orleans and Miami. I'm going to squeeze some miles/dollars for one other event.

So now I'm looking at the Ralph for the June 3-5 weekend or the scrimmage game vs. the Pack at Lambeau Field.  I can't do both.

Opinions?

334920[/snapback]

Definitely Buffalo. There's nothing to do for a Bills fan in Green Bay. :wub:

Mike

So now I'm looking at the Ralph for the June 3-5 weekend or the scrimmage game vs. the Pack at Lambeau Field.  I can't do both.

Opinions?

334920[/snapback]

Check with Darin. After all, today is FAT.

Just to complicate things I suggest you throw the Oakland game into the mix.

The SF Bills's backers are a great group and threw one hell of a bash last year. Also a great time of year to be in the Bay area. Plus since the Bills are playing in OAK two consecutive years it will probably be a while until they are there again.

Assuming you are flying I would think that due to the relative sizes of the cities a flight between Dallas and OAK/SF would be comparable to a BUF or GB flight.

[ Of course San Diego Bills backers also throw a good party so you could also consider that game ... :D ]

I'd personally go to the scrimmage at Lambeau Field. It's hard as hell to get tickets to their stadium unless you want to overpay because of the season ticket waiting list they have, so it's an opportunity that might never come again.

335537[/snapback]

I agree, go to Lambeau. Its not often you get the chance to to the Frozen Tundra.

also, here is an article about it on the packers website. It seems it's "Family Night", a special event the Packers hold every year during camp. Fireworks show follow the scrimmage.

Tickets go on sale on June 4th. It will also be televised in the GB area, if there is anyone here who catches that station could record it, i'm sure there are some people who would like copies.

http://www.packers.com/news/releases/2005/05/11/1/

if there is anyone here who catches that station could record it, i'm sure there are some people who would like copies.

As if there was any doubt, I was already planning on doing that :D

CW

Well I couldn't find anyone to go to Green Bay with and didn't want to go up there alone - no fun. ;)

So I'm coming to Buff instead. Just booked my flight, I have a girlfriend up there to party with. She knows nothing about football but she's a good tailgater. :doh:

Perhaps I can make it to Lambeau as well - who knows.

Dating men who are not football fans can be frustrating. And my girlfriends down here are so NOT into sports. :D