Dhar Mann

Brand J

Do any of you have kids who watch his videos? I had never heard of him prior to sending in an audition video but he has built quite the following. I played the vet in his latest video:

For those who don’t know, Dhar Mann makes inspirational stories intended for kids. Many of his videos are cringey, or lack logic, but he seems to embrace that fact and even pokes fun at it at times. The worst offender was a courtroom story where a man was convicted of a crime in Philadelphia, but was in LA at the time and had never been to Philly. Nevertheless he was found guilty 😂

It’s all in good fun, the positive message is the takeaway.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

Do any of you have kids who watch his videos? I had never heard of him prior to sending in an audition video but he has built quite the following. I played the vet in his latest video:

For those who don’t know, Dhar Mann makes inspirational stories intended for kids. Many of his videos are cringey, or lack logic, but he seems to embrace that fact and even pokes fun at it at times. The worst offender was a courtroom story where a man was convicted of a crime in Philadelphia, but was in LA at the time and had never been to Philly. Nevertheless he was found guilty 😂

It’s all in good fun, the positive message is the takeaway.

Nice job! 

By the way, is Buddy ok?

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Nice job! 

By the way, is Buddy ok?

Thanks Fergy and Buddy is actually female. I’m surprised they use this dog in a lot of their videos because she’s so big and isn’t always cooperative 😂 I was expecting a little dog for the shoot, especially if we’re supposed to believe paper got stuck in the small intestine. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.