Throwback jerz

I wonder what these will look like....I will definetly try to get a Willis McGahee jerz old school if they're available

334491[/snapback]

The question is: "Throwback" to what era???? The 70's w/O.J. when we went 0 for the 1970's agains Miami???

I think they're a jinx! What team ever wore them and performed well? Remember the Steelers & Lions??? They were the worst!

If collectors like them that's fine, but if the BILLS were them and lose how nostalgic will that be? Trying to live in the past is always dangerous. :)

Have to remember the way sleeves are designed now... Stripes on the sleeves that are almost non-existant look awkward... See the pictures of Strahan in the old school jints unis.

Have to remember the way sleeves are designed now... Stripes on the sleeves that are almost non-existant look awkward... See the pictures of Strahan in the old school jints unis.

334557[/snapback]

That's where the "design tweaks" would come into play. You're right, the linemen jerseys are now effectively sleeveless. Enough on the top to cover the pad (isn't there elastic along the seam), and nothing under the arm.