I cant stand it anymore!

dib

Tapes are making it, dvd's arent making it. Madden and EA college football arent making it.

I NEED FOOTBALL SEASON! (deep shuddering intake of breath)

OK someone talk me down.

Tapes are making it, dvd's arent making it.  Madden and EA college football arent making it.

I NEED FOOTBALL SEASON!  (deep shuddering intake of breath)

OK someone talk me down.

334356[/snapback]

Did you attend the Miami U. spring game, by chance ? How do they look for 2005 ?

Tapes are making it, dvd's arent making it.  Madden and EA college football arent making it.

I NEED FOOTBALL SEASON!  (deep shuddering intake of breath)

OK someone talk me down.

334356[/snapback]

Can you hibernate for the next 93 days until the first preseason game?

Or at least until training camp starts?

Mike

Without the NHL there is a huge void in my sporting world. Big gap of nothing in between NFL seasons. NCAA hockey was cool while it lasted but now, nothing. Nada. Video game play has doubled this year. Half Life 2, Doom3, Far Cry and now Chronicles of Riddick have been nice distractions.

Don't say you can't get the NFL chanel - You could get DirecTV.  :)

CW

334466[/snapback]

I live in the Great White North Fez. Fox News Channel and NFL were aprooved by the government here and some digital cable providers have it mine does not, however. As for Sunday Ticket it is availible on digital cable here, so I do not plan on getting DIRECTV. Hopefully my provider will get NFL Netowrk soon.

I live in the Great White North Fez. Fox News Channel and NFL were aprooved by the government here and some digital cable providers have it mine does not, however. As for Sunday Ticket it is availible on digital cable here, so I do not plan on getting DIRECTV. Hopefully my provider will get NFL Netowrk soon.

334559[/snapback]

I've seen plenty of people in Canada with DirecTV. You just need a US mailing address. :)

CW

I've seen plenty of people in Canada with DirecTV.  You just need a US mailing address. :)

CW

334569[/snapback]

Yeah I know plenty of people who have DirecTV they never subscribe to programming they just purchase these cards and have them reprogrammed every so often. I think the proviso is that it is illegal to operate them but not own them the American dishes that is. See we have Bell Express view and Star Choice the Canadian equivelant of DirecTV and many people have these systems.