Ah, the Middle East

Damn, I’m not sure I could formulate an opinion from reading something like this. It strikes me as quite reprehensible, maybe if I read about these types of things for the next few years I could be able to make a educated decision on who would like to blow our country up, or who would like to kill our men and woman or who would like to contribute to the death of Americans. Though some could say I’m just exacting the facts and discerning the truth out of the bullsh*t. Could be, might be. Naaaaaaaaaa, reading something or someone for a couple of years has no bearing........ ;)

Damn, I’m not sure I could formulate an opinion from reading something like this. It strikes me as quite reprehensible, maybe if I read about these types of things for the next few years I could be able to make a educated decision on who would like to blow our country up, or who would like to kill our men and woman or who would like to contribute to the death of Americans.  Though some  could say I’m just exacting the facts and discerning the truth out of the bullsh*t. Could be, might be. Naaaaaaaaaa, reading something or someone for a couple of years has no bearing........ ;)

334168[/snapback]

Youre so naive.

:)  :lol:  ;)

EDIT: Let's not be too harsh, guys.  They aren't terrorists.  Hamas is really just the "armed resistance" to....um.....women, I guess.

334692[/snapback]

Freedom fighters.

That's what Hamas and Hizbollah are. Freedom figters, fighting against the great American/Israeli conspiracy to dominate the Arab World and take all the oil.

Really, they're so cartoonish, it's amazing anyone is ignorant enough to take them seriously.