NFA (National Firearms Act) could be a thing of the past

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

There is no civilian need for them. Most Americans want them banned, let the will of the people prevail 

Harping on all this again... 

It doesn't matter what you think we "need" or "don't need". We have a constitutional right to them. On June 26, 2008, the Supreme Court ruled 5–4 that the Second Amend­ment guar­an­tees a right to own a weapon “in common use” to protect “hearth and home.” The AR platform is a "common use" weapon. One of the most widely owned gun in the United States today. 

And most Americans (the number of are quoting from is actually just 51%)... most are completely uneducated when it comes to firearms. My dad, a conservatives, he doesn't understand how the AR-15 works. He doesn't understand suppressors. He knows what he knows based off TV and movies.  That's one issue... you have people in DC trying to pass laws that have little understanding of what they are attempting to ban. 

Edited by ArdmoreRyno

1 hour ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Harping on all this again... 

It doesn't matter what you think we "need" or "don't need". We have a constitutional right to them. On June 26, 2008, the Supreme Court ruled 5–4 that the Second Amend­ment guar­an­tees a right to own a weapon “in common use” to protect “hearth and home.” The AR platform is a "common use" weapon. One of the most widely owned gun in the United States today. 

And most Americans (the number of are quoting from is actually just 51%)... most are completely uneducated when it comes to firearms. My dad, a conservatives, he doesn't understand how the AR-15 works. He doesn't understand suppressors. He knows what he knows based off TV and movies.  That's one issue... you have people in DC trying to pass laws that have little understanding of what they are attempting to ban. 

On 8/6/2019 at 3:07 PM, LeviF said:

As it stands now, I will no longer debate gun control with anybody.  I won't comply with further laws.  I will not call my representatives to urge them to vote pro-2A as it is a useless waste of time.  If anybody wants my firearms, you are welcome to murder me to take them.  I'll be sitting in my home peacefully as I have for years. 

Eat my whole entire ass, thank you.

• Awesome! (+1) 1