Father Arrested in Slaying of Two Girls

Frez

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let's wait for a trial before we are convinced he did it. He's a recently released con that just so happened to find the bodies. It's possible the police are just rushing to the obvious suspect. We shall see.

I'm sick to my stomach. Is there really a god?

333091[/snapback]

Yes. If their father did this, how bad do you think the girls life was? I am betting God felt it was better that she come up now before her lifewas lost to him living in that !@#$ed up environment.

Yes.  If their father did this, how bad do you think the girls life was?  I am betting God felt it was better that she come up now before her lifewas lost to him living in that !@#$ed up environment.

333105[/snapback]

So is her friend "collateral damage" ?

So is her friend "collateral damage" ?

333107[/snapback]

Again, I don't know the situation, maybe she had a bad childhood as well. Could also be they were such good friends that God brought them to him together.

Well let's wait for a trial before we are convinced he did it.  He's a recently released con that just so happened to find the bodies.  It's possible the police are just rushing to the obvious suspect.  We shall see.

333095[/snapback]

Exactly. What happened to "innocent until proven guilty" in this country? Remember a few weeks ago with the "runaway" bride and how people in the media were saying the husband killed her, just like the Lacy Peterson thing? Sheesh...

I will admit that it doesn't look good when you're charged, but being charged and being guilty are two different things.

CW

Yes.  His message to you and many others here is: "Stop touching yourself."

333093[/snapback]

You're just one for the obscure good movie quotes these days, aren't you?

"Hey Laslo, want to see a demonstration of gravity?"

As for the actual subject of this thread...eh. So what? Homolka's getting out, some sh--head spikes his seven month old baby for crying, this bozo stabs his two daughters, six people shot in a house in CA...people are animals, I'm numb to it by now...

It's a rush to judgement in both cases.

Some guy gets in argument with wife- Understandable

Argument gets boisterous and neighbors intervene- Blame it on nosy neighbors

Same guy takes out his CHAINSAW to deter neighbors- maybe a problem

He blows his probation, goes to jail and days after he is released he "finds" his dead daughter.

Cops wouldn't arrest him if he had a decent alibi.

He's innocent, but it ain't looking good.

I'm sick to my stomach. Is there really a god?

333091[/snapback]

Yes there is - but since we have free will, the liberalization and relaxation of societal morality in the past 40 years or so that have battered and ridiculed people's beliefs, what was once unthinkable has now become commonplace.

The chickens are coming home to roost...

Yes there is - but since we have free will, the liberalization and relaxation of societal morality in the past 40 years or so that have battered and ridiculed people's beliefs, what was once unthinkable has now become commonplace.

333136[/snapback]

I haven't seen much in the way of "free will." Pretty much the polar opposite.

333136[/snapback]

In other words...it's the '60's hippie liberals' fault these girls are dead? :blush: