Madison Cawthorn

17 hours ago, 716er said:

Is looking at something in context frowned upon? 

I suppose it depends on the context.   I looked the outcome of the Mueller investigation and thought, geesh, all that time, money and partisanship and they got nothing.  Then I was told the real evidence was hidden in what wasn’t released. 

Then I looked at the outcome of the Stormy Daniels saga, what with her attorney/dem media darling going to jail, and the outcome of her legal troubles.  Then I was told that Stormy musta had something really big on DJT, presumably in addition to the restitution bills of $300k+.   

This guy is strange to be sure.  Seems unhinged at times.   However, I agree with Frankish that you can’t throw a stone and not hit a creepster in Washington.   When you think about it, most of the history of the current polis of either side has yet to be written.  Who knew JFK and RFK were taking concurrent liberties with MM, and maybe working with the mob back in the day? 

Some folks think the allegations of our current President sexually assaulting a woman are quite credible, in addition to his acknowledgement that he was pretty handsy with the ladies when people were actually in the room? 

• Eyeroll 1