OFFICIAL game thread

jarthur31

Well regardless of who wins this game one thing is for certain, when forced to play within the rules, the NE defense looks pretty average.

24899[/snapback]

The ONLY way we can beat the Pats is pressure up the middle, the exact same way we beat them last year. We blitz crazy, sending more guys then they can block, get some hands in Brady's face and then we'll see how he does.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

NE is not all that everyone makes them out to be. The only reason they win this game, if they do, is because Indy gave it to them. 3-1 in TO difference. Without luck they are 8-8. We can beat these guys. I hope MM is watching this and learning alot.

I hate the Pats. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: And I hate the Colts for giving the Pats the game. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: And I hate that they didn't recover that last fumble. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

But I really like this :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: smiley. Comes in real handy at times like these.

I hate the Pats.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  And I hate the Colts for giving the Pats the game.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  And I hate that they didn't recover that last fumble.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

But I really like this :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: smiley.  Comes in real handy at times like these.

24914[/snapback]

Give me my Pulp Fiction gimp smiley any day :P