Should BillsFanForever19 quit with the polls?

duey

Should BillsFanForever19 quit with the polls?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should BillsFanForever19 quit with the polls?

• Yes...get a life already!
    • No...at least its football related.
    • SDS should ban all polls!

I am so sick and tired of this racism against people from Poland in our society.

BillsFanForever19, if you like Polish girls you go ahead and do 'em.

330312[/snapback]

LMAO

I'm a little confused as to where that's coming from but hey; it's pretty funny. Especially since my girlfriend and I do have a small percentage of polish in us.

But anyways, I apologize if it pissed anyone off. Honestly, I didn't think two polls with valid questions was going to be that bad. I just wanted opinions <_<

LMAO

I'm a little confused as to where that's coming from but hey; it's pretty funny. Especially since my girlfriend and I do have a small percentage of polish in us.

But anyways, I apologize if it pissed anyone off. Honestly, I didn't think two polls with valid questions was going to be that bad. I just wanted opinions :doh:

330702[/snapback]

don't listen to any sh-- from anyone ,unless it god or sds they are on the same level <_<<_<

LMAO

But anyways, I apologize if it pissed anyone off. Honestly, I didn't think two polls with valid questions was going to be that bad. I just wanted opinions <_<

330702[/snapback]

No worries dude...just bustin on ya. <_<