Labour Party takes a hit

Typical revisionist history.  Look up the 16th Amendment sometime.  You'll learn something.

331322[/snapback]

So what are you saying... The GD was casued by the collection of income tax (16th, 1913)?

On another note...

Ya... Right... Even if they put into place crippling tariffs (Smoot-Hawley Tariff) that have ramifications throughout the world?

It is in the constitution! By damn, I think we will use it!

:o:doh:

I agree.  Great insight and history!

My point to Bill was that presidents can't be everything to all people, including people that vote them in (ie: My grandfather)

I don't see FDR as letting down the UK.  For some people here, they only see party politics... FDR is the republican public enemy numer 1 because of his New Deal domestic policies that brought us through the GD... Depression that rose out of conservative ideals.

O well!

:blink:

331317[/snapback]

>>>>For some people here, they only see party politics...<<<<

Are you referring to those who think that ethnic slurs, when made by a democrat hag, are compliments? :o:doh::w00t:

>>>>For some people here, they only see party politics...<<<<

Are you referring to those who think that ethnic slurs, when made by a democrat hag, are compliments?  :doh:  :w00t:  :w00t:

331372[/snapback]

I think this one has "jumped the shark" with me Bill?

Democrat hag? Wow, she must really piss you off Bill... :o

I thought my DEMOCRAT grandfather calling FDR a "crippled bastard" was crude?

:blink:

I think this one has "jumped the shark" with me Bill?

Democrat hag?  Wow, she must really piss you off Bill... :o

I thought my DEMOCRAT grandfather calling FDR a "crippled bastard" was crude?

:doh:

331377[/snapback]

Sorry man.....I thought that my "smilies" indicated that I was just teasing you.....except for the "hag" thing, which I sincerely mean. :blink:

Sorry man.....I thought that my "smilies" indicated that I was just teasing you.....except for the "hag" thing, which I sincerely mean.  :o

331379[/snapback]

I wasn't gonna reply, then the hag thing twisted my arm! :doh:

I knew that... My smilies indicated that I was cool with it. I got no problem with you. You always speak with passion in your heart!

Cool!