Bills will win the Superbowl next year

Draconator

4 hours ago, P Riv said:

Without even addressing personnel changes, the thing that sticks out to me is finding consistency in approaching opponents.  It's on the head coach to ensure the team takes EVERY opponent seriously and prepares accordingly like professionals.  Playing down to an opponent you should crush is unacceptable.  

If they can correct that issue, I think it covers some of the ground needed to get home field advantage.

They seem to do that in the division. A combined 8-0 the last 2 years against the Jets and Fins.

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/13/2022 at 7:32 PM, Buffalo Ballin said:

No need to say this. Bills still gotta go out and prove it. What if Josh Allen got injured? We just witnessed Stafford and Burrow nearly knocked out of the Super Bowl. Odell Beckham Jr. was knocked out of the game. Nothing is a sure thing. We cannot predict the future.

I can, in fact I predict that humans will continue to do stupid stuff to their own detriment for as long as there are humans, 😁👍

Go Bills!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.