I saw a kindred spirit yesterday

dib

Black pick-up truck, with a Hurricane tag and a Bills plate hardener. Split U on the window next to a Bills helmet.

Is this any of you guys?

Black pick-up truck, with a Hurricane tag and a Bills plate hardener.  Split U on the window next to a Bills helmet.

Is this any of you guys?

328972[/snapback]

I would have beaten him only half to death because of the 'canes tag...having the bills logo would have saved him... :lol:

Funny. I saw a PT Cruiser in the parking lot outside the Kinkos that I use. License plate said forbflo, and had a metallic charging buffalo logo on the back. I was going to leave a note or something, but then I thought better of it because I question the judgement of anyone who thinks it's a good idea to buy a PT Cruiser with the wood panel accents on the side and those goofy tire rims that spin.

Funny. I saw a PT Cruiser in the parking lot outside the Kinkos that I use. License plate said forbflo, and had a metallic charging buffalo logo on the back. I was going to leave a note or something, but then I thought better of it because I question the judgement of anyone who thinks it's a good idea to buy a PT Cruiser with the wood panel accents on the side and those goofy tire rims that spin.

329500[/snapback]

The PT Cruiser with wood trim is the bomb diggity. That's the ride that Mr. Wolf rolls in.