SATURDAY night Danny's is all set

I called and reserved the loft in the bar. The owner remember TBD because of the New England game and the TV station actually sent him the video. See ya'll there any time after 6:30.

I just love this time of the year in WNY.

TV programing is full of Bills 4-5pm Steve Tasker and Kurt Schultz talking up Blue Friday. 7-8 Bills show with TKO Spikes, Mark Campbell and Alex Van Pelt then Football

Tomorrow 4-5pm Alex VanPelt on ABC and the Blue Friday Rally 5:30 to 9pm

Hope some of you are able to see and enjoy part of it while in the area.

See ya At Danny's and the tailgate.

I called and reserved the loft in the bar. The owner remember TBD because of the New England game and the TV station actually sent him the video. See ya'll there any time after 6:30. 

I just love this time of the year in WNY.

TV programing is full of Bills  4-5pm  Steve Tasker and Kurt Schultz talking up Blue Friday.  7-8  Bills show with TKO Spikes, Mark Campbell and Alex Van Pelt then Football

Tomorrow 4-5pm Alex VanPelt on ABC and the Blue Friday Rally  5:30 to 9pm

Hope some of you are able to see and enjoy part of it while in the area.

See ya At Danny's and the tailgate.

24594[/snapback]

I might try to check it out, after we fly in 11:00 straight to la nova williamsville,Xlarge cheese pizza,next stop anchor bar get a single hot,couple of cold ones . then ,check into hotel hampton west seneca.directly from there to the big tree more wings, more beer ,beef on a weck!! :flirt: hopefully meet a few players there. from there we may try to make it to the blue rally :w00t: