(OT)

Bullets sat his ass down for the remainder of the playoffs. Man, this kid blamed everything on Jordan pickin on him and calling him names in practice, but ain't nothin changed. Now as I predicted in March with the O's(knew they would win the east becuase my loyaties have shifted to the Nats, fug Peter Angelos) , this kid will leave my favorite BBall team and become an allstar somewhere else, just like Ben Wallace.

Anyway, glad to see it as he missed the most important game for this team in the last 15 years because he had a stomach virus. Can you say PUNK

Bullets sat his ass down for the remainder of the playoffs. Man, this kid blamed everything on Jordan pickin on him and calling him names in practice, but ain't nothin changed. Now as I predicted in March with the O's(knew they would win the east becuase my loyaties have shifted to the Nats, fug Peter Angelos) , this kid will leave my favorite BBall team and become an allstar somewhere else, just like Ben Wallace.

Anyway, glad to see it as he missed the most important game for this team in the last 15 years because he had a stomach virus. Can you say PUNK

327296[/snapback]

You can't compare this lazy, spoiled fool to Ben Wallace. Wallace's trade for, ugh, Ike Austin was perpetrated by a know-nothing Bullets front office that, basically, gave away players like Rasheed Wallace and Richard Hamilton, and traded three number ones and a former number one for Chris Webber (and these are only a few of their "brilliant" moves). Brown has always been and acted like a baby, with an excuse for every one of his problems/lapses. This is the jerk that the Wizards have been imploring to play summer league. So what does he do? Last summer he shows up for two games, says he's tired, and goes back to Georgia to wind up with two DWIs. This is the jerk that every time he screws up on the court, instead of getting mad at himself and fighting through it, he stands there grinning like it's no big deal. Also, if he ever raised his arms to challenge someone shooting, it would make history.

Guys come out of the hospital after being on IV to play the same night, such as Bobby Sura did two nights ago; and guys like (what's his name in Indy is playing with one functional shoulder); and Allan Iverson plays hard while he's hurt all the time. But poor Kwame has a tummy ache and becomes incapacitated for days (he told the team he had a stomach virus, and he told Gilbert Arenas he had food poisoning - get it straight doofus).

Good riddance punk. Someone else can baby sit you, not the Wizards.

Boy still has potential. I had him on my fantasy team last year (03-04) and he occasionally brought it hard. I just think he has no place on that team. The big 3 effectively squeeze out anyone else from making a major contribution. I didn't think he was ready when he declared as a high schooler and I still think he has some mental issues to deal with.

A change of scenery could really help him, but he has to want it.

~side note: Tough battle for the sixers tonight. It was a good season, and as always, a pleasure and thrill to watch Allen Iverson play. Definitely his best season in 9 years and I look forward to their future. Igodala has some serious potential as a defensive force and Dalembert still teases me with his flashes.

If C-Webb can come back to 100% and AI can keep being superman, they could have a serious shot in 1-2 years.

Bart