Endless Patriots Pregame Show

Deanster

I keep changing the channel but every time I get back there it's the same thing.. Big fat Brady love-in. Please make it stop! (Clinging to the coolness of the toilet bowl).

24487[/snapback]

The big story being how the Putz may break the winning streak record. Who in F*$K cares outside of NE. Does ESPN realize they are broadcasting to the rest of the country.

abc is definetly worse than espn right now for sure.

unvailing of the championship banner on abc

tom brady love fest on espn

this sucks.  (as i turn the tv off)

24556[/snapback]

This should, and this is a big should, just piss the Colts off to no end and have them ready to whoop ass. I would think all this crap would be better for the Colts than the Pats.

This should, and this is a big should, just piss the Colts off to no end and have them ready to whoop ass.  I would think all this crap would be better for the Colts than the Pats.

24559[/snapback]

lets hope so..

I just found out that Brady is from San Francisco..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

hey i am no patroit fan,but give them their credit.they did win the superbowl and they have earned the right to have a show with them hoisting their banner.i would be pissed for when we finally win the superbowl,if tv didn't give us a nice big show about how we finally won the superbowl.go bills in'04

hey i am no patroit fan,but give them their credit.they did win the superbowl and they have earned the right to have a show with them hoisting their banner.i would be pissed for when we finally win the superbowl,if tv didn't give us a nice big show about how we finally won the superbowl.go bills in'04

24614[/snapback]

They never did crap like this before.