The good news is the entire AFC sucks!

Process

6 hours ago, Process said:

No elite teams. No clear favorite. Gona come down to who gets hot and who stays healthy. 

I think it's pretty clear the best 5 teams in the league are in the other conference which is nuts. 

Chiefs- nothing special this year. Have they turned it around? Guess we'll find out vs the Cowboys. 

Titans- they are who we thought they were. Toast without Henry. Sure they beat the Rams but it was just another weird game in a very weird season.

Bills- beat one good team all year. Definitely the worst coached team of any that I will list. 

Ravens- been the most overrated team in the league all year.

Pats- definitely not that great but I guess as much of a contender as anyone else. 

Colts- see above. 

Browns- browns is the browns.

The rest of the conference, Raiders Bengals Chargers Steelers are all kind of what we thought. Fringe playoff teams that aren't really a threat for the SB.

It sucks that we aren't going to run away with the division/conference like we thought. This team has MAJOR issues and McBeanoll has failed us miserably. But just get to the dance and anything can happen.

Lol since when did the raiders become a fringe playoff team🤣🤣😂😂😂. The Raiders🤣🤣🤣

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.