QB-Carson Strong- 1st round pick?

Sammy Watkins' Rib

Where is this guys stock? I've seen two of his games this year. I think the first was their season opener and this last one against Air Force. I like what I see from him. He reminds me of a non-mobile Josh Allen. He can make all the throws, has good size, and stands tall in the pocket and take hits. He has a gunslinger type mentality. No idea where he currently ranks among QB's entering the draft but my prediction is he rises through the scouting process and goes in the top 10. 

As far as the Bills are concerned the Wolfpack's 6'6" TE Turner could be someone to target if they decide not to go interior o-line with their first pick. Not common for TE's to go in the first round but this Turner kid is huge and has some good production. 

Looked up this mock draft

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2022-nfl-mock-draft-cummings-november/3/

Romeo Doubs WR 2nd Round #45 overall

Carson Strong QB 2nd Round #47 overall

Cole Turner TE 5th Round # 151 i=overall

Doubs could also be an intriguing pick for the Bills as an eventual replacement for Sanders and Beasley. And by the time Doubs hits his prime Diggs might be leaving his. 

Surprised to see Turner all the way in the 5th round. Hoping Strong can go to an NFC team so I can root for him. 

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib

26 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Where is this guys stock? I've seen two of his games this year. I think the first was their season opener and this last one against Air Force. I like what I see from him. He reminds me of a non-mobile Josh Allen. He can make all the throws, has good size, and stands tall in the pocket and take hits. He has a gunslinger type mentality. No idea where he currently ranks among QB's entering the draft but my prediction is he rises through the scouting process and goes in the top 10. 

As far as the Bills are concerned the Wolfpack's 6'6" TE Turner could be someone to target if they decide not to go interior o-line with their first pick. Not common for TE's to go in the first round but this Turner kid is huge and has some good production. 

His name alone is worthy of a 1st rd pick😎

Edited by Solomon Grundy
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.