Early predictions. Rank the order of each division

AFC East

1st- Bills. I believe. NE took too many personnel losts. Bills have easier shedule.

2nd-Patriots. Still a great team. Buffalo edges them on inter-division record.

3rd-Jets. Just 2 games might be the difference from 1st to 3rd.

4th-Dolphins. Somebody has to. '05 season is just an evaluation for Saban.

AFC North

1st-Ravens. Surprise! Fassel provides offense thru the air.

2nd-Bengals. This team is jelling nicely. This is closer than Buffalo/NE.

3nd-Steelers. RBs aren't the most durable. Big Ben gets his clock cleaned.

4th-Browns. *See Miami. They do provide a surprisenly nice foundation.

AFC West

1st-Chiefs. Only if the Priest plays all year.

2nd-Chargers. Breathing down Vermiel's neck.

3rd-Raiders. All offense, soft defense. They take the division in 2006.

4th-Broncos. Sha-na-na-na,hey-hey GOOD-BYE! Bowlen tells Mike to take a hike.

AFC South

1st-Texans. Offense is nice, defense is better.

2nd-Jaguars. Team resembles Del Rio. Hard nose. RBs wear down.

3nd-Colts. Offense gets dungyized, still need more defense.

4th-Titans. They're looking towards the future. Still have many holes to fill.

* You can all blast me all you want on the AFC South, but I don't believe in the Colts.

NFC East

1st-Eagles. Who else?

2nd-Cowboys. They rebound in a big way. They threaten for the division.

3rd-Giants. Tough division foes, Eli is still too much a sissy for Shockey & Co.

4th-'Skins. Great defense, young offense. Anything with Snyder invites implosion

NFC North

1st-Lions. Mooch has got this team on the move. Solid on both sides of the ball.

2nd-Vikings. They just can't get by the Lions.

3rd-Packers. Thanks for the memories Brett.

4th-Bears. Exciting team, still needs work. They battle their division foes.

NFC West

1st-Seahawks. Ha ha Cardinals, take that! This team DID improve in the off season.

2nd-Cardinals. Team has a very bright future, has to learn to win.

3rd-Rams. Bruce is aged, third WR doesn't step up, it's the same old Torry.

4th-49'ers. Nothing to fret about. They're rebuilding faster than one would think.

NFC South

1st-Falcons. Vick uses more of his arm than his legs.

2nd-Panthers. Fox gets his teams to play, this year no different.

3rd-Saints. They remind me of the Tinman, all they need is a heart.

4th-Buccaneers. Gruden, you're an idiot, you get what you deserve.

Super Bowl

Atlanta vs Baltimore.

Ready, Aim, Flame!

NFC East

1. Philadelphia - Easy schedule.....headaches from TO or not, they will win the division. Too much talent compared to the rest of the division.

2. Dallas - By default

3. NY Giants - Tough team to get a read on

4. Washington - Gibbs shouldn't have bothered.

NFC North

1. Minnesota - Tice will have screwups, but on paper, this team looks great. Will it mesh, or will Banjo Boy Tice really foul it up?

2. Detroit - Harrington has to step it up. He only has 40 targets to throw to. Watch for Kevin Jones, big year.

3. Green Bay - Slowly but surely, they are falling apart.

4. Chicago - Will Rex get the hook?

NFC South

1. Carolina - Delhomme was solid, but need to avoid injuries. Could make noise in the playoffs.

2. Atlanta - Nice D, now Ron Mexico has to get things going. Possible wildcard team.

3. Tampa Bay - Flip a coin between these guys and New Orleans, but I would go with Gruden over Haslett any day.

4. New Orleans - Odd team. Offensive stars, but they falter. Haslett is one odd bird. Nice draft.....not.

NFC West

1. It doesn't

2. really matter

3. cause this

4. division sucks

AFC West

1. San Diego - I think Wade gets a bunch of mileage out of the D again, Ladanian is arguably the best RB.....passing game ain't bad either.

2. Kansas City - Some improvements on the D? Always waiting to see that happen. If the Padre can't go, Larry Johnson filled in well. Trent Green might be the most underrated QB in the game. Good downfield targets, and always a great OLine.

3. Oakland - Back to the Lamonica days of downfield bombs? Collins may end up with 40 touchdown passes and 40 interceptions. LJordan improve the running game? Line is improving. How bout the D?

4. Denver - Bottom may be about to fall out here. Weird draft, defense is kinda weak. Passing game is on and off. Better hope Tatum Bell provides a good ground game.

AFC South

1. Indianapolis - It is all about the D, if it shows up.

2. Houston - Adequate offense, maturing young players there. Always seems to be a team that gives the opposition trouble. Addition of Buchanon should help.

3. Jacksonville - Plenty of injuries. Leftwich is game but he seems to be beaten up all the time. Doesn't always help with Fragile Fred in the backfield. Good D line.

4. Tennessee - Wheels are finally coming off here. Way over the cap and slashed like mad. Can't imagine McNair surviving another season. China shop running back....talented but breakable.

AFC North

1. Baltimore - It is all up to Kyle Boller....the pieces are in place for a long playoff run.

2. Cincinnati - Just eeking out above Pittsburgh. Palmer looked good down the stretch. Good offense. Rudi will carry the rock, CJ is good for 90 catches, and TJ WhoseYourDaddy is an up and comer. Slowly improving D.

3. Pittsburgh - Sophomore swoon for Roth? He played too much like a caretaker in the 2nd half of last season. Burress wasn't real spectacular, but he wasn't really replaced. Is the Bus bound to have a flat tire? Duce Staley ran into injury problems. The D has to carry the load a bit more this year.

4. Cleveland - Going to take Crennell a few years to iron things out.

AFC East

1. New England - Bastages! Can't discount what they can still accomplish until someone knocks them off. They will still find a way to win enough games to win the division.

2. NY Jets - Bastages! They find a way with the NOOGE, to beat the Bills to a wildcard spot. Enough pieces are in place to field a quality. Curtis Martin, when will he ever slow down?

3. Buffalo - It needs a little more seasoning. So close, but a bit too far.

4. Miami - Right where they belong.

I'll prolly get shot for this one, but I don't think anyone in the NFC can touch the eagles as they make it back. On the AFC side, I'm going to be bold and say that marvin lewis gets the bangals to the big dance.