Portis injured?

Indy Dave

On the CBS fantasy sports page, there was a story about Portis suffering a "weight room injury." There was another story about Ladell Betts being the starter for Sunday. I saw this two minutes ago. Now the stories are gone. Nothing on CBS Sportsline or ESPN.com.

Anyone else hear anything about this?

link please?

24329[/snapback]

Like I said in the original post, I can't provide a link because the story was gone.

I'm not making any of this up, I promise you that. But the story was there, then it was gone seconds later.

Interesting guys....CBS Sportsline had it on their site and took it off. I got this from the Skins message board. It's one darn good hoax, especially if it was the radio too.

24338[/snapback]

I'll say it was a good hoax. My dumb ass went and picked up Betts for my fantasy team as soon as I heard the "news."

as much as I like to take credit for the bogus report, I don't want to.

It was really well done, fooled me big time, and I rushed to post it here because I wanted to be the first so I wouldn't get flamed for being second ("didn't you see the other post" "check before you post" etc.)

My mistake, but I'm glad others got fooled too -- especially if it was on the air. Internet mistakes are one thing, but on the radio too? wow.

Next time I link to a bogus article, I'll make sure it leads right to pixyland!