Suite for Sale Miami Game and Cleveland

No, that would be if it was only for 1 game there Mr. Math wiz    :w00t:

24229[/snapback]

I wasn't trying to be a smart ass Mr Sensitive, and further more it would seem to make much more sense to sell them seperately so I assumed the 7,000 was per. game. Anyhoo " I have no quarrel with you brave Sir Knight" :flirt:

I wasn't trying to be a smart ass Mr Sensitive, and further more it would seem to make much more sense to sell them seperately so I assumed the 7,000 was per. game. Anyhoo " I have no quarrel with you brave Sir Knight" :flirt:

24248[/snapback]

I Certainly wasn't feeling sensitive, really. Trust me. I just think it's really fun when someone tries to jump in and correct a post and the correction is actually incorrect. :w00t:

Just bored at work................. :doh:

I Certainly wasn't feeling sensitive, really. Trust me. I just think it's really fun when someone tries to jump in and correct a post and the correction is actually incorrect.  :flirt:

Just bored at work................. :w00t:

24255[/snapback]

Fair enough, but I still say she should have typed "suites" for sale not "suite"

i would not consider buying tickets from a company representative who does not know how to use capital letters. not to mention an offer from a company that that the has an address of sportsradiobabe@aol.com. most businesses have their own site, not an aol freebie tack-on. :P

24249[/snapback]

The person that posted this is Ann (can't remember the last name) that used to be on WGR. She's been a member of the Wall for years. She is also the one that got our Tailgate Tickets for the first "Official" Tailgate back in 2000. So you can trust her.

that's $ 145 with no food or drink!!!!  Yipes!!!

Good Luck.

24220[/snapback]

That's right in line with the Sideline Club seats on an indiviual game basis. Except that you're inside instead of outside. I would pay it if I could find 23 friends also willing to do it.