Kelly’s heroes/Allen’s heroes

On 8/20/2021 at 3:41 PM, Albany,n.y. said:

Not only did we have some of the worst coaches who had to be fired, but then the only 2 who had winning seasons during the drought both quit.  Here's some of the greatest hits:

Gregg Williams or one of his staff accepts a penalty that guarantees a loss against Houston while London Fletcher is waiving his hands wildly on the field to decline the penalty because London realizes the extra down means Houston can run out the clock.  I left the stadium saying if I owned the team Gregg would have been fired on the spot.  

Dick Jauron gets hired after being interim coach in Detroit in spite of the fact the Lions didn't think he was good enough to hire as coach the next season and let him go.  After a few mediocre years he finally gets fired-after his extension.  

I'll never understand the love around here for Chan Gailey.  He was hired after being fired by KC as their OC in preseason the prior season but since nobody wanted to coach the Bills he ended up here.  Then he wins 33% of his games & some people think he's the greatest coach of the drought years.  The time he punted from the opponent's 34 yardline because he was afraid to try a 51 yard field goal was the end for me.

Finally, the biggest blowhard to create a windstorm in Buffalo-Rex Ryan.  His tenure was a total clown show made even worse when he hired his brother in an attempted remake of Dumb & Dumber.   

Yikes! The GW timeout thing. WOW!!!