Still Wish You Were Here

Mr Info

Will be released shortly. Pre-order is available. Nice gathering of musicians. 

1    Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 1-5) - Geoff Tate, Steve Hackett, Billy Sheehan, Mel Collins, Geoff Downes, Ian Paice
    2    Welcome To The Machine - Todd Rundgren, Rick Wakeman, Tony Levin
    3    Have A Cigar - James LaBrie, Steve Stevens, Patrick Moraz, Rat Scabies, Jah Wobble
    4    Wish You Were Here - Rik Emmett, Joe Satriani, Edgar Froese, David Ellefson, Carmine Appice
    5    Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 6-9) - Rod Argent, Steve Hillage, Ian Paice, Bootsy Collins

78AE392F-5E8D-4EE6-83B4-B752D54CA4A4.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2

Btw, Rat Scabies (great name...formerly of The Damned) who drums on this album, and Billy Shinbone (Flipron fame) teamed up last year as The Sinclairs and released Sparkle. Completely different type of music than what they are noted but a fun listen.

Normally, something like this would interest, or at the very least, intrigue me.  But this is my favorite Floyd album and my knee jerk reaction to this re-boot is, "why?"  As the OP says, lots of great musicians, for sure.  I'm sure I will check it out and my guess is that it will be very cool. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.