Yahoo Sports grades the bills last

I can say, and I am responsible for what I am saying, that SoCal Surf speaks the truth, as he will tolerate nothing else and is a man of great perception. Tom Donahoe is stupid! Allah has condemned him! He is stupid! He is stupid...and he is condemned. God will roast his stomach in hell at the hands of Bills fans! I have detailed information about his win-loss record, which completely proves that his 26 wins are illusions...he lies every day. This coward has no morals. He and his NFL gang of bastards have no shame about lying. They are sick in their minds. They say Tom Donahoe brought starters into the league with late-round draft picks. I say to you this talk is not true. This is part of their sick minds! There are NO starters on the infidel Buffalo Bills that were chosen after the second round! Never! I will PROVE it! The NFL is a place for prostitution under the feet of Tom Donahoe, and my feeling - as usual - is the New England Patriots and their late-round draft pick starters will slaughter them all at the gates of Boston, praise Allah!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the same vein, "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain."

I can say, and I am responsible for what I am saying, that SoCal Surf speaks the truth, as he will tolerate nothing else and is a man of great perception.  Tom Donahoe is stupid!  Allah has condemned him!  He is stupid!  He is stupid...and he is condemned.  God will roast his stomach in hell at the hands of Bills fans!  I have detailed information about his win-loss record, which completely proves that his 26 wins are illusions...he lies every day.  This coward has no morals.  He and his NFL gang of bastards have no shame about lying.  They are sick in their minds.  They say Tom Donahoe brought starters into the league with late-round draft picks.  I say to you this talk is not true.  This is part of their sick minds!  There are NO starters on the infidel Buffalo Bills that were chosen after the second round!  Never!  I will PROVE it!  The NFL is a place for prostitution under the feet of Tom Donahoe, and my feeling - as usual - is the New England Patriots and their late-round draft pick starters will slaughter them all at the gates of Boston, praise Allah!

321589[/snapback]

I'm still trying to figure out exactly why it's such a great thing to have a lot of second-day picks starting for you. I mean, you could have an entire squad of undrafted FAs starting for you, that doesn't mean your team is good.

Why do I have the feeling that if we did have a ton of second-day picks as starters, the argument would be that Donahoe picks busts in the early rounds?

Stop with the logic, will you? Sheesh.

I'm still trying to figure out exactly why it's such a great thing to have a lot of second-day picks starting for you.  I mean, you could have an entire squad of undrafted FAs starting for you, that doesn't mean your team is good.

Why do I have the feeling that if we did have a ton of second-day picks as starters, the argument would be that Donahoe picks busts in the early rounds?

321607[/snapback]

Yeah, right.  This team is BRIMMING with all kinds of 5'th and 6'th round

ALL-PROs since TD has come here.

He can barley even find starters after round 2.

319138[/snapback]

I just don't understand your rant whatsover ? Draft picks, Free Agency, Undrafted free agents. Every team has a different method of aquiring the best 53 players. After draft weekend, I'm hoping we found 2-4 guys that can help our club in the long term. I'm not looking for help from 8-10 guys, including Undrafted free agents. That's an indication you're a bad football team with lots of holes to fill.

Last I checked, this team finished 9-7. I don't see a desperate need at any starting position, at present. Teague in for Jennings at LT, Losman in for Bledsoe at QB and Anderson in for Williams in the DT rotation. Depth is on par with most good teams.

The difference between good teams and great teams is Coaching in all 3 phases... Offense,Defense and Special Teams. The weakest link is Offense, so the Bills shuffled the OL, replaced the ineffective Bledsoe with the unknown but far more athletic Losman and upgraded the skill positions with a couple fast kids from Miami U. We'll know if it works come fall. Blasting the moves now is pointless.

Right now, we're just like every other NFL team, a complete unknown until the pads are put on in August.

Stewing about Day 2 draft picks just seems like a veiled " I hate TD " position that fails misreably. I'm no apologist of the guy who's made some obvious blunders ( Gregg Williams, Bledsoe ) but if that's what you wish to state, quit using a weak argument to mask your true thoughts and just say it. You're not pleased with the failure of this team to make the playoffs since he arrived. That I can understand.