17 game season approved; Washington @ Bills is Buffalo’s 17th game

On 3/31/2021 at 5:33 AM, machine gun kelly said:

Solly, I’m confused unless this is a joke. Trubisky I’m sure you know played for the Bears, not Washington.  They weren’t even in the same division.

They were $ for the owners as the season ticket holders had to pay even though half at best showed up.  The real $ is the increased national tv revenue.

Overall I’m happy and keeping three pre season will most likely get knocked to 1 when the owners push the 18th game in 5-6 years.  The players might be able to get a second bye out of it.  It will be tricky as they’ll have to the SB 1 wk after the championship games, and start on Labor Day.  I know the owners don’t want it, but the tv revenue will be insane hence the cap will probably be $350 mil. By that time.  Let’s hope they increase the active roster to 55 and maintain the 16 PS guys.  More players get to play in an NFL jersey, more $ for them, and yes more injuries.

Im not saying that’s a perfect world.  My point is I’m prepared as that probably will happen.

Just wanted the Bills game to be against the Bears instead of WFT. Wanted Trubisky to play against his former team and play well while Josh rested for the playoffs.