Has anyone been to the Graestone Manor in Gasport?

Brennan Huff

On 2/26/2021 at 2:08 PM, Brennan Huff said:

Haunted B and B in Gasport NY. Been on several TV shows on the Travel channel and the Discovery channel

I just saw this place on Discovery+ yesterday, on two different shows; Kindred Spirits & Most Terrifying. Very interesting.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

This place is legit. Highly recommend if you’re into that stuff

Definitely into the paranormal. I've always had things happen around me. We used to live in a "haunted" house. We get back to WNY often, maybe someday. Maybe even for a visit (I see they have tours & investigations) w/o the overnight stay. 

• Like (+1) 1

Was checking this Manor out online yesterday. Shows about it on Youtube. While on YouTube, saw something about "The Conjuring" house, seen the movie listed on Netflix for years, never bothered.

Watched the Youtube show about it and then watched the movie last night.

Pretty good scary movie, imo, considering the flooding of streaming "scary stuff" everywhere.

Graestone.....good luck.

Update: First "Conjuring" movie good, 2nd movie not.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1

On 3/4/2021 at 5:33 PM, I am the egg man said:

Was checking this Manor out online yesterday. Shows about it on Youtube. While on YouTube, saw something about "The Conjuring" house, seen the movie listed on Netflix for years, never bothered.

Watched the Youtube show about it and then watched the movie last night.

Pretty good scary movie, imo, considering the flooding of streaming "scary stuff" everywhere.

Graestone.....good luck.

Update: First "Conjuring" movie good, 2nd movie not.

The first Conjuring movie is one of my all time favorite horror movies. The 2nd one was good but had a bit too much silliness in it. The Nun was a complete letdown. Have you seen Insidious? That’s one of my other favorites...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.