UDFA's are just around the corner

EC-Bills

I'm ready to chime in with my list as soon as the draft is done! :devil:

316984[/snapback]

The only player who I guarantee will be invited to Bills camp (and accept) is Diamond Ferri. Versatile player...played college close to Buffalo...and he'd help at least provide some competition to our Safety ranks.

That is if he doesnt get picked before then...

Its been a year and don't remember, when is the first round of UDFA's announced by the teams? For some reason i remember reading that list a few years ago by mid-evening on empiresports.com or do most teams not announce it right away because they are busy making more phone calls?

Its been a year and don't remember, when is the first round of UDFA's announced by the teams?  For some reason i remember reading that list a few years ago by mid-evening on empiresports.com  or do most teams not announce it right away because they are busy making more phone calls?

317083[/snapback]

The undrafted guys are usually announced at the post-draft mini camp, although some names might slip out in advance.

Its been a year and don't remember, when is the first round of UDFA's announced by the teams?  For some reason i remember reading that list a few years ago by mid-evening on empiresports.com  or do most teams not announce it right away because they are busy making more phone calls?

317083[/snapback]

Usually within a couple days if memory serves me. Should hopefully know something by Wednesday.