Kudos to John Wawrow!

8 minutes ago, IBTG81 said:

Whatever happened to Tom?

I've been afraid to ask,

There was allot of chatter from the infamous dog90210 awhile back about nearing the final stages of his electro magnetic anti gravity device and D C Tom ( bless his heart ) was scheduled to become the 1st test pilot.

Knowing dog his calculations were a little off and Tom might be circling pluto...

I'm just saying... 

3 minutes ago, john wawrow said:

Totally uncalled for. I take offense to anyone promoting such talk.

I mean that sincerely.

Posts such as this reflect the ignorance that has filtered into society, in which people seem to only accept self-validating narratives and take offense to uncomfortable truths.

jw

Sadly, this is the inevitable result of the public watching many reporters cross the line into unabashed advocacy.   

It's in plain view and most obvious in political journalism. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, john wawrow said:

Totally uncalled for. I take offense to anyone promoting such talk.

I mean that sincerely.

Posts such as this reflect the ignorance that has filtered into society, in which people seem to only accept self-validating narratives and take offense to uncomfortable truths.

jw

Taking offense to uncomfortable truths while chastising people for taking offense to uncomfortable truths.

Posts such as this reflect the ignorance that has filtered into society, in which people sem to only accept self-validating narratives and take offense to uncomfortable truths.

SBF

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, ScotiaBillsFan said:

Taking offense to uncomfortable truths while chastising people for taking offense to uncomfortable truths.

Posts such as this reflect the ignorance that has filtered into society, in which people sem to only accept self-validating narratives and take offense to uncomfortable truths.

SBF

Person said 97 percent of reporters, which is total BS.

The profession isn't perfect, but tell me one that is?

Exaggerate much?

• Eyeroll 1

Sorry, Gents, this is a Football Board.   I repeat: this is a Football Board. 

We drift into other topics peripherally related to the Bills (like this), but if a general discussion of the Press, Reporters, The Use and Abuse of Advocacy in Journalism is desired...."Somewhere Else, Not Here"

[This is an automated response]

This topic is no longer contributing positively to the community and therefore the discussion has been closed.

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1