The last 4 plays

RunTheBall

Did anyone with more knowledge than I get a good look at those last 4 plays?

I understand Rivers was trying to hit some sideline passes, but did we do anything different on D that took that away? I couldn’t tell from the tv angle

McD needs a lot of credit for a perfect example of situational football when he called a TO as the clock was running and right before Rivers completed a pass nearly in FG territory. Also, the TO he took right before the obvious fumble is the only reason they took a look at that call (and still got it wrong). NY was just tying to save face giving us our TO back but thank God they did.

I thought the 2 plays before the Hail Mary were uncharacteristically off by the Colts and was just curious if anyone saw that we caused that with our D or did Rivers just panic a little when no one was immediately open. I get that he didn’t have much time left.

13 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

Did anyone with more knowledge than I get a good look at those last 4 plays?

I understand Rivers was trying to hit some sideline passes, but did we do anything different on D that took that away? I couldn’t tell from the tv angle

McD needs a lot of credit for a perfect example of situational football when he called a TO as the clock was running and right before Rivers completed a pass nearly in FG territory. Also, the TO he took right before the obvious fumble is the only reason they took a look at that call (and still got it wrong). NY was just tying to save face giving us our TO back but thank God they did.

I thought the 2 plays before the Hail Mary were uncharacteristically off by the Colts and was just curious if anyone saw that we caused that with our D or did Rivers just panic a little when no one was immediately open. I get that he didn’t have much time left.

If McDermott doesn't call that time out. They are attempting a FG at the end of that game instead of a Hail Mary. As for the Bills defensively, they covered really well and Rivers had to make quick decisions because of the time. Indy bunched their receivers on the left side on both of the plays where Rivers threw the ball away. There just wasn't anyone open.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1