Roscoe and Everett...

Why even bicker about our draft the next day?.. let alone until week 8 or so. I couldnt believe when I saw posts on this board saying Evans was a bust. The fact is the only thing stupidier than predicting the Bills' record in Feb...is taking any meaning at all from the expert grades. It just doesnt matter at this pt. and noone has any clue.

Lets take a walk down memory lane to 2002 when the Bills had A+ grades from almost everyone for taking Big Mike, Reed in the 2nd, trading up for Denney, and trading for Drew. Is it still an A+ now? Everyone just shutup and let Donohoe make the calls.

Why even bicker about our draft the next day?.. let alone until week 8 or so.  I couldnt believe when I saw posts on this board saying Evans was a bust.  The fact is the only thing stupidier than predicting the Bills' record in Feb...is taking any meaning at all from the expert grades.  It just doesnt matter at this pt. and noone has any clue. 

Lets take a walk down memory lane to 2002 when the Bills had A+ grades from almost everyone for taking Big Mike, Reed in the 2nd, trading up for Denney, and trading for Drew.  Is it still an A+ now?  Everyone just shutup and let Donohoe make the calls.

316118[/snapback]

Not to mention the Poor Grades The Bills received for Drafting one Willis McGahee... :rolleyes: