Full list of Roster Moves. Bills signing 2 (Nelson, Thomas) to PS and Releasing 3 (Harrell, Pitts, Lacey) from PS.

MAJBobby

12 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I hadn't thought of that, but you've got a good point.  Not just Tyreek, but if we have to play the Ravens again.   Last year we had Rayray McCloud who is a 4.5 guy. 

This year I don't think we have anyone on our scout team who's anything close to that fast.  They might use McKenzie again as they did for scouting Murray (4.4) , but if Beas is limited or out, McKenzie might not be able to be spared for the scout team.

OK, this move makes more sense and I like it more now.  For the scout team, it doesn't matter if the guy actually catches the ball, he just has to run the route and give the DBs the practice choosing their angles for someone that fast.

Just wanted to point out that while Rayray McCloud ran 4.53 at the combine, he ran as fast as 4.44 elsewhere. He can fly.

http://draftscout.com/dsprofile.php?PlayerId=1002683&DraftYear=2018

11 hours ago, Utah John said:

I don't know if it's better conditioning, or better diets, or better training, or what, or maybe it's just the pro money is so good that athletes commit themselves to football at a young age and stay with it.  The level of athleticism, strength, speed, and agility in the game now is astounding.

In the golden olden days players showed up for camp out of shape after training all off season with their right elbow ;)

Very few trained properly in the off season.

Now they(most of the superstars) have dieticians,personal cooks,personal trainers.

If you show up to camp out of condition now your likely getting cut or sent home or put in the dog house 

Cardinals release former first-round defensive tackle Robert Nkemdiche - Sports Illustrated

Ravens player shows up to minicamp out of shape, immediately gets booted from practice - CBSSports.com

49ers cut WR Dante Pettis after no trade develops? (msn.com)