A Few Thoughts About the Broncos Game, in no particular order

Virgil

16 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Rosen had some terrible body language throughout his college career that had me sour on him. He'd throw an INT and acted as though he didn't care. Full disclosure, I was a Lamar Jackson guy

Just to note, I watched several college games with Rosen as well and never did think he was great.  Allen though has surprised me this year in the giant leap he has taken.  I think everyone expected him to be better than last year obviously but give a good QB some experience, some great receivers and a good offensive line and he can be a great QB.  
Go back to Allen's first year and compare him to many other first year QB's, Allen was raw, made mistakes, poor mechanics etc.  But his overall desire and motivation (and athletic skill) helped him to overcome some of that which is where many younger QB's fail, they can't propel their team because they can barely propel their self. 

Right now as it stands, Bills look to be the 2nd best team in the AFC and probably 3rd best in the NFL but Bills defense improving could change that. 

• Like (+1) 1