What We Must Believe to Believe Biden Won

Unforgiven

On 11/19/2020 at 9:05 PM, shoshin said:

Please link to the evidence of multi-tens of thousands of fraudulent votes that need to be proven in court to overturn this election. 

I'll settle for 20,000. 

I'll be right here waiting.

Updates?

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, SoTier said:

The 2020 election was nothing like previous disputed elections.

1796 - This election was not disputed. 

1800 - This election was deadlocked because the emergence of political parties resulted in the Democratic candidates candidates for Presidents (Jefferson) and  VP (Burr) wound up with the same number of electoral votes which sent the election to the House of Representatives.   This election had nothing to do with fraud.   It did result in the ratification of the Twelfth Amendment before the 1804 election.

1824 - None of the 4 candidates for POTUS -- John Quincy Adams, Andrew Jackson, Henry Clay, and William Crawford -- got a majority of the popular vote or the Electoral College votes so the election went to the House of Representatives.  This election had nothing to do with fraud.

1877 - This election did involve election fraud and voter suppression in which the election results in four states totaling 20 Electoral College were disputed, leaving the Democratic candidate, Tilden, one electoral vote short of a majority, and resulting in a quid pro quo deal that gave the 20 disputed electoral college votes to Rutherford in exchange for pulling federal troops out of Southern states and ending Reconstruction.

2000 - This election came down to fewer than 600 votes in a single state, with the dispute revolving around counting poorly marked ballots (the infamous "hanging chads").

NONE of these elections had a candidate who lost both the popular vote and the electoral vote by significant margins and then tried repeatedly to overturn the election results by 1) claiming massive election fraud without any shred of evidence or 2) attempting to pressure state officials to overturn the state election results.

Mail-in ballots have been in use in the US since 1864 without issue.  Three states -- Colorado, Oregon, and Washington -- have been using for all mail-in voting for years without issues.   Despite your claims, only 9 states mailed out ballots to all registered votes: California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Nevada, New Jersey, Utah, Vermont, and Washington.  The Trump campaign didn't cry "foul" in any of these states, although the Nevada GOP made jackasses of themselves by claiming that they found out-of-state residents voting by mail in Nevada who turned out to be spouses of US military personnel.   

If you want to see somebody historically and politically ignorant who runs his mouth, I suggest you look in a mirror.

You are having a hard time understanding the concepts here that were being discussed and also "correcting" me on items that I am correct. Jefferson initially did dispute the results of 1796, just because he was less public with it does not mean he did not challenge the results. As for the rest I am glad you found wikipedia. For the states I did not name states which sent ballots to everyone that was registered but I know that in CO they did not just send them to everyone prior to this year and Washington took years to get things right. https://crosscut.com/2020/04/washingtons-successful-vote-mail-system-wasnt-built-overnight and you gave the list of states that tried to throw things together overnight. And lastly I notice you do not think NY had an issue https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/07/new-york-election-failure-mail-in-voting/614446/

So stop putting words in my mouth- I never claimed massive voter fraud but you are still wrong that no candidate tried to flip states after a vote has happened in1877- hence why the deal that went down is not in writing. So keep trying champ but I have more resources than wiki when it comes to historical facts. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1