Most annoying ESPN talking Head

I kind of like Hodge, though this year he seems to be a little off his game, and making some pretty outlandish calls relative to certain prospects, like Mike Williams from USC. Did he really say he thought he was a 4th rounder? If so, thats ridiculous

313976[/snapback]

Merril has had 1 too many concussions to be a reliable reporter...

I kind of like Hodge, though this year he seems to be a little off his game, and making some pretty outlandish calls relative to certain prospects, like Mike Williams from USC. Did he really say he thought he was a 4th rounder? If so, thats ridiculous

313976[/snapback]

He's made some really stupid "observations". Personally, I don't think Tory Holt has added anything, either.

Hands down, Merrill Hodge!!!!

313971[/snapback]

man, i was going to say Salsbury until you mentioned Hodge. I think they are neck-n-neck. Merril, what's up with those suits and that frosted hair???

i love when they pair him up with Jawarski. actually, i don't. what a mismacth of NFL minds.

Definitely Torry Holt, or whatever athlete they decide to throw to the lions for a "players perspective." They just don't have the polish of a seasoned broadcaster and they make way too many mistakes....Holt keeps getting the players names wrong. :w00t:

I actually like Chris Berman. Hes someone i enjoy watching, he loves his job and he loves doing his job, and his play by play commentary is great.

314113[/snapback]

And i'm sure being tied with tim russert as the two biggest bills homers on national tv doesn't hurt either??

My vote is for salsbury, tom jackson when he's in discussion with michael irvin, and hodge.