Draft Thread

I can't believe I waited 8+ hours watching this whole thing to see us draft a PUNT RETURNER?!?!

314797[/snapback]

you apparently haven't watched any miami hurricanes' games lately. this is a legit slot receiver prospect who will burn rubber.

i'm as surprised as anyone...but the guy has talent and SPEED. you can't coach speed.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, didnt see that coming at all. When was the last time we picked a defender first? We got a QB, 2 WR's and a RB lately. Cant imagine that was a need pick and i would think there were some big men around that could help the team with that pick....

Could be BYE BYE Josh time if this kid can take the slot position next year...

you apparently haven't watched any miami hurricanes' games lately.  this is a legit slot receiver prospect who will burn rubber.

i'm as surprised as anyone...but the guy has talent and SPEED.  you can't coach speed.

314810[/snapback]

You can't coach Antonio Brown. :lol:

Wow, didnt see that coming at all. When was the last time we picked a defender first? We got a QB, 2 WR's and a RB lately. Cant imagine that was a need pick and i would think there were some big men around that could help the team with that pick....

Could be BYE BYE Josh time if this kid can take the slot position next year...

314811[/snapback]

Slot receiver at 168 lbs???????

you apparently haven't watched any miami hurricanes' games lately.  this is a legit slot receiver prospect who will burn rubber.

i'm as surprised as anyone...but the guy has talent and SPEED.  you can't coach speed.

314810[/snapback]

i agree, never thought it would happen. was thinking miller. but its ok. our 3rd and 4th receivers suck.

lets wait and see what happens.

as far as lt goes..... terry won't go for a while and couldn't step right in. either shelton or k. walker will be june 1 st cuts. we can sign one of them then

Slot receiver at 168 lbs???????

314835[/snapback]

He cant play outside in the NFL, would never get off the line i dont think. They cant really jam you in the slot...besides, there is no way he takes Moulds or Evans spot in this offense even if he COULD get off the line.

314810[/snapback]

Dont get me wrong I like roscoe parrish. I know he has talent and can be a legit and really good slot wr. Just not the guy I wanted to see as our 1st pick, but someone I don't mind having.

You can't coach Antonio Brown. :lol:

314830[/snapback]

how many catches did AB have in college? and who did he play for again?

i realize you were being sarcastic, but the comparison is a really bad one. :lol:

SI.com:

"A good returner and a guy who could be a nice extra receiver, Parrish should fit in quickly, considering Miami is practically the pros, anyway. But, really, what an off Draft Day for the state of Florida. A couple of Seminoles, a couple of Hurricanes and not a Gator in sight. It says something when Ole Miss is ahead of Florida, 2-0, at this point of the day."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writ...sis4/index.html

well, we don't look like a running football team.

Rosco Parrish. i'm a little shocked. Ok, allot. TD's up to something.

314872[/snapback]

I guess it is a long draft and many say the 3rd and 4th round will hold a lot of value in comparison to recent years. Could be that the big guys TD likes are likely to be around at 110 and beyond...