And So it Begins

Fredo G.

6 hours ago, Virgil said:

What begins?  Is something happening today?

I’ve combed through all the threads and can’t find anything

this. He just forgot the link 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-winners-and-losers-maybe-the-jets-will-be-tanking-for-trevor-lawrence-and-replacing-adam-gase-too-201633731.html

NFL Winners and Losers: Maybe the Jets will be tanking for Trevor Lawrence, and replacing Adam Gase, too

Two fair questions emerged from the New York Jets’ camp in the first half of the season opener.

Does Trevor Lawrence like New York? And who will be his coach?

9 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

There is a bit of a "good ole boys club" at times.  Apparently if you have a low post count, people think you literally were just born.  You aren't allowed to have an opinion until you have an undisclosed post count.

Very real. I have been around a long time back to the old Dand C message board,great fun.

10 hours ago, Fredo G. said:

Yes Ridgeway, you live up to your cynical name. My post was intended to uplift, to rise above the cynics and celebrate this exciting day!

Fredo, your screen name lent itself perfectly to a quote I reworked from 'The Godfather'.  No malice was intended.  My apologies if you were offended. 😉

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

17 hours ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

I have some tickets I can sell you if you want to go to the game! Cash only, though...

What section are these tickets in? I saw a lot of empty seats yesterday so you better be reasonable.