FOR YOU 1ST ROUNDER WANNA BE'S

sidbuff

Bills general manager Tom Donahoe is playing some serious hardball, but the reality is that there's almost no way he can bring back a disgruntled Henry.

Once again, this is another scenario that will depend on the draft, and who misses out on the running back they covet. Miami hasn't been mentioned in the equation for some time, but if Nick Saban goes another way with his No. 2 overall choice (and it's starting to look that way), the possibility of Henry landing in South Beach will be renewed. And if Jon Gruden settles on USC's Mike Williams over Auburn's Carnell Williams at No. 5, he might be able to pry Henry loose from the Bills for either the 36th or 71st overall pick.

If washington makes the move to #2 by giving up their 2 first rounders, Maybe the Dolphins will trade the 26th pick to the Bills for Henry and Our 2nd Round pick. That way the Fish get a back and still have a pick. Saban has repeatedly stated that they need numbers of players, not just one big draft pick at 2.

I am not sure if I would give up Henry and #55 to get into the first round, but I would if there was a guy i wanted and I didnt think he would last (ie Matt Jones or a Lineman)

If washington makes the move to #2 by giving up their 2 first rounders, Maybe the Dolphins will trade the 26th pick to the Bills for Henry and Our 2nd Round pick. That way the Fish get a back and still have a pick. Saban has repeatedly stated that they need numbers of players, not just one big draft pick at 2.

I am not sure if I would give up Henry and #55 to get into the first round, but I would if their was a guy i wanted and I didnt think he would last (ie Matt Jones or a Lineman)

311349[/snapback]

I would hate to have to face a pissed off Henry twice a year, I don't think anyone at OBD would want to trade in the division with him.

Matt Jones has been moving up on a lot of boards, simply because of his raw athletic ability. I'm not so sure I would take a chance on him, unless it were somewhere in the mid second round.

If available I would like to see a C, OT, or CB with our first pick assuming a Travis Henry trade puts us in the early to mid 2nd round.

Im one of those first round wannabes. My dream day is getting Washingtons two

first round picks for Nate Clements . Then getting the Eagles second round pick(35)

for Henry. Thus having two firsts and two seconds making it a very enjoyable day.

I dont understand why so many people are all hyped about this years class.

Not to boast but believe ma I follow the draft religiously every year for the past 5 years and this years class is not that great. The only thing great about this years class is it is deep in secondary.

Now next years class.......that will be a better class than this years...

I am not sure if I would give up Henry and #55 to get into the first round, but I would if there was a guy i wanted and I didnt think he would last (ie Matt Jones or a Lineman)

311349[/snapback]

As long as we are speculating, here is mine:

TD Trades TH and our 3rd to Washington for their 1st (#9). Then trades down to get a lower #1 and a #2. Drafts a DT with the #1, David Baas with #2 and Nugent with the other.