RWS Fieldhouse draft party? Why not?

I've actually thought about this before years ago. Makes you wonder why all teams don't do this as a savvy PR move. Hell, it's another marketing ploy to sell more merchandise.

Then again, they would have to think about providing security if liquor was allowed. However, how many people would actually show up if they banned drinks?

The Bills had one last year...it was on ESPN right after they picked Evans. Unless thats not what you're talking about.

311037[/snapback]

I know the year WM was picked there was a party at the Ralph. Not sure about last year.

it would suprise me if there wasn't something at hte Jim Kelly club this year.

I know for a fact there isn't anything in Cali. but i hope you guys enjoy the draft at one of the pubs in Buffalo

The Bills have done one the past 5 years that I know of, becuase I've been to, or had tickets to them. But this year, with having a pick in the 2nd round, and not knowing exactly when that pick should happen, they decided not to do the party.

The Bills have done one the past 5 years that I know of, becuase I've been to, or had tickets to them. But this year, with having a pick in the 2nd round, and not knowing exactly when that pick should happen, they decided not to do the party.

311197[/snapback]

Jack,

Wasn't the party in recent years limited to club seat holders? I am pretty sure it was not open to the general public.

Thanks