Bills/Buccs game in TB...

Ramius

Hey all, as most of you know i am up here in tallahassee and i am plannin on going to the Bills/Buccs game this season...anyone else interested in going, maybe we could try and get a group of tickets togethre and plan a little tailgate...

Hey all, as most of you know i am up here in tallahassee and i am plannin on going to the Bills/Buccs game this season...anyone else interested in going, maybe we could try and get a group of tickets togethre and plan a little tailgate...

310184[/snapback]

I've got too much up in the air to schedule anything right now (job, school, house all changing), but I'd definitely be interested in anything that comes together. Maybe the Orlando Bills Backers have some ideas for Tampa/Miami.

We are actually taking the kids to Disney World on Sept 10th to 17th.  I was thinking of staying an extra day by myself to take in the game.

310417[/snapback]

Umm, you're going to miss the season opener...? :devil:

CW

I'm there. My bro lives 2 hours away and I have buddy who's works at a nice hotel in St. Pete who will hook me up.

FBF- How'd you get tix already? Single game tix don't go on sale till July according to Bucs site. Broker?

I'm there.  My bro lives 2 hours away and I have buddy who's works at a nice hotel in St. Pete who will hook me up.

FBF- How'd you get tix already?  Single game tix don't go on sale till July according to Bucs site.  Broker?

310886[/snapback]

season Ticket holder gave them up........

Fair warning: Tampa fans are complete a**holes! I'd take a stadium full of Dolphins fans over 10 Bucs fans. Consider yourselves warned.

As for the Orlando Bills Backers going - We won't be going to Tampa and I don't think that we are going to Miami either. :w00t:

Jeff