Where there is value, there is Donahoe.

It's been his MO since he's been running the Bills. There is no value in the early part of the 1st rd for him, he already stated that. Picking at #55 would be missing out on too much value also. I've made numerous posts and about 95% of them have been about the Bills moving up to the latter part of the 1st rd or to the early part of the 2nd rd. That's where the real value is in this draft. Anybody who thinks that Donahoe isn't going to find a way to get us in this area of the draft better think again. Do you doubt this?

It's been his MO since he's been running the Bills. There is no value in the early part of the 1st rd for him, he already stated that. Picking at #55 would be missing out on too much value also. I've made numerous posts and about 95% of them have been about the Bills moving up to the latter part of the 1st rd or to the early part of the 2nd rd. That's where the real value is in this draft. Anybody who thinks that Donahoe isn't going to find a way to get us in this area of the draft better think again. Do you doubt this?

309966[/snapback]

I make little doubt Donahoe will make a move in this draft. His first draft we traded down in the first round from 14 to 21. In his second we traded up to get Denney. In his third draft he moved down in the third round with Green Bay to add a fourth round pick. In Last years draft we traded up to get JP. I make no doubt TD will make a move. I just do not know what it will be. He may move up he may move down I just do not know what he will do.

Are you telling me that you don't know?

310063[/snapback]

I don't know. Just kidding. Donahoe will make a move for sure. My guess would be that given we have reasonable depth that it will be to move up becuase we do not need extra picks and this would give strength to your claim.

I would be shocked if TD went to the 1st round. NO chance he will go to the early first (like let's say #9), but if they pick within the first 25 picks, my jaw will drop. However, if we pick in the early to mid 40s, I will not be surprised at all.

309966[/snapback]

His most legendary "value" pick was trading our 3rd to pop up a few spots in the second to nab Denney. Similar situation actually to this year, no? A few more "value" picks like that and we will long for the good old days when we were 6-10. :devil:

His most legendary "value" pick was trading our 3rd to pop up a few spots in the second to nab Denney.  Similar situation actually to this year, no?  A few more "value" picks like that and we will long for the good old days when we were 6-10. :devil:

310135[/snapback]

hey - you can't have enough high motor white guys ;)