Can someone translate this Men's Health workout for me?

If you watch the video (I subscribe to him on YouTube) he does examples of all of those exercises.

pretty sure cobra push-ups are good for loading your shoulders, and knee ones are for beginners.

But they are hard to describe in words 

Edited by arcane
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I downloaded a free app called “7 minute workouts”. That’s about the level I’m currently at... ? 

It’s actually a cool free app though. You can track your weight/progress, you can design your own 7 minute routines (you get to choose from a bunch of different exercises from a number of different categories (legs, arms, abs, etc)) or choose from many pre-made ones. There’s a animated demonstration of each exercise that plays while you’re doing the exercise with a running timer (and you can click on each exercise for a more detailed video explanation with a real person instead of s computer animation). You can set the rest times between exercises (from 5 to 15 seconds).

It also has a daily reminder to work out, which is nice. it also keeps track of the days you work out and tells you how many days you’ve done it consecutively (so it gives me motivation not to break my streak, or set a longer streak).

There’s a bunch of cool workout apps out there. ones with much more advanced workouts. But I’m just trying to get started and make it a daily routine/habit for now.

I just grabbed a few free apps. This one was the best of the bunch so far.

I downloaded it on my tablet and I set it on a stand when doing the workouts. Phone would work too. 

• Like (+1) 3