Sean Payton has contracted COVID19

29 minutes ago, Smitty75 said:

Yeah you right guys, there are still a lot of time left before the start of the new season.

And from what i learned in the media here in France, this type of virus don’t like the hot weather so the summer might killed it.

34 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

nah. Not worried about that. 

just about everyone is going to get it, including football players.  The reason we are quarantining now is to just slow down the spread. By the Fall, I don’t think we are going to be as vigilant at slowing the spread because it won’t be necessary just given the passage of time.

I'm going to shut this down as it is turning into a regular Covid thread, not well wishes to Sean Payton or specific to NFL and Covid.  Thanks.

To be clear, whether or not we're good to go by fall depends upon us getting our National Act together as far as testing availability, serology studies, use/availability of antiviral drugs now in clinical trial in China and other countries

It is not at all clear whether or not "this type of virus" will slow down like a seasonal flu or keep going, but if it does slow down like a seasonal flu it will return in the Fall, and it will shut down football season unless we have a vaccine or effective antiviral treatment and practice effective containment (need testing!) to control it.

Covid thread please - Off the Wall.

• Like (+1) 3