Need 2 Tickets for home opener

COACH85

Please give any information possible with regards to getting 2 tickets for the Bills - Texans game.  Only interested in-between the 20 yard lines.

Thanks

coach85@aol.com

305322[/snapback]

Last year I bought four tickets on the 20 yard line, right by where the ref does the replays for about $80/ticket off of eBay. Got a great picture of the guy in front of us trying to bribe the ref too :doh:

http://www.fezam.com/gallery/view_photo.ph...day&id=DSC03367

http://www.fezam.com/gallery/view_photo.ph...day&id=DSC03368

Tickets really aren't that hard to get ahold of.

CW

Last year I bought four tickets on the 20 yard line, right by where the ref does the replays for about $80/ticket off of eBay.  Got a great picture of the guy in front of us trying to bribe the ref too :doh:

http://www.fezam.com/gallery/view_photo.ph...day&id=DSC03367

http://www.fezam.com/gallery/view_photo.ph...day&id=DSC03368

Tickets really aren't that hard to get ahold of.

CW

305411[/snapback]

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............you are taking away my business here.

Its too bad NONE of you had nothing but wisecracks to share.

Very classy..............................................I expected more from fellow Bills fans!

Um, buy them?  You know, from the ticket office?  They don't go on sale the day they're announced.

305346[/snapback]

Very classy..............................................I expected more from fellow Bills fans!

305693[/snapback]

WTF? I gave you real advice! :doh:

CW

305693[/snapback]

Well I apologize if I upset you with my wisecracks, but the set up was just so perfect I couldn't resist.

An honest answer is this. Tickets aren't on sale yet and when they do become available I'm sure someone could help you out.

Unfortunately for me, I have only been able to go to one Bills game my entire life so I'm not sure of the best process for getting the best tickets early. I have been a Bills fan ever since I can remember watching T.V. and now being in Northern Virginia the past 12 years, its even harder to get out there. I called the Bills box office yesterday about getting tickets BEFORE my post and they only were selling $400 a seat season tickets up high. I am aware of single season game tickets going on sale sometime this summer but was trying to speed up the process of making sure I could get great seats early to help set up a fantastic 1 year Anniversary for me and my wife. Kudos to GUFFALO for really going out of his way with giving us great ideas and suggestions for an awesome weekend.

Well I apologize if I upset you with my wisecracks, but the set up was just so perfect I couldn't resist.

An honest answer is this.  Tickets aren't on sale yet and when they do become available I'm sure someone could help you out.

305762[/snapback]

P.S. I had also looked on EBay and StubHub.com to find tickets before my post as well with nothing good available. Well, StubHub looked to have some pretty good seats but mostly in the endzones and priced way out of whack.

Money is not an object but should be at least somewhat realistic!

Unfortunately for me, I have only been able to go to one Bills game my entire life so I'm not sure of the best process for getting the best tickets early.  I have been a Bills fan ever since I can remember watching T.V. and now being in Northern Virginia the past 12 years, its even harder to get out there.  I called the Bills box office yesterday about getting tickets BEFORE my post and they only were selling $400 a seat season tickets up high.  I am aware of single season game tickets going on sale sometime this summer but was trying to speed up the process of making sure I could get great seats early to help set up a fantastic 1 year Anniversary for me and my wife.  Kudos to GUFFALO for really going out of his way with giving us great ideas and suggestions for an awesome weekend.

305813[/snapback]

Unfortunately for me, I have only been able to go to one Bills game my entire life so I'm not sure of the best process for getting the best tickets early.  I have been a Bills fan ever since I can remember watching T.V. and now being in Northern Virginia the past 12 years, its even harder to get out there.  I called the Bills box office yesterday about getting tickets BEFORE my post and they only were selling $400 a seat season tickets up high.  I am aware of single season game tickets going on sale sometime this summer but was trying to speed up the process of making sure I could get great seats early to help set up a fantastic 1 year Anniversary for me and my wife.  Kudos to GUFFALO for really going out of his way with giving us great ideas and suggestions for an awesome weekend.

305813[/snapback]

Coach85...don't be disappointed if all you can get are seats in the upper deck between the 20's. They are not that bad.

PS As the summer goes by, I am sure you will be able to find seats in the lower bowl between the 20's for sale either on ebay or in the classified of the buffalo news.....

http://www.buffalonews.com/classified/merchandise.asp

Click on this link and then go to ticket counter(listed under general merchandise). There isn't much there now, but you'll have plenty of choices as the season draws closer.

Please give any information possible with regards to getting 2 tickets for the Bills - Texans game.  Only interested in-between the 20 yard lines.

Thanks

coach85@aol.com

305322[/snapback]

Keep your eyes on the TBD Tailgate threads. We send our money in to a season ticket holder who buys them as a group for all of us, and we always seem to sit between the 20s. And yes, it's for the Texans game.

Thanks

coach85@aol.com

305322[/snapback]

If you know of a season ticket holder see if they can buy you two when they go on sale to them early. Otherwise expect to overpay on ebay etc since there are alot of season tickets owned by scalping companies.

Nice suggestion..........I found an add for two tickets in section 135 row 30 something I think and he was selling them for face value. Only problem was they are already sold. I will keep checking back daily until I can find similar seats. Thanks for the great help.

Coach85...don't be disappointed if all you can get are seats in the upper deck between the 20's.    They are not that bad. 

PS As the summer goes by, I am sure you will be able to find seats in the lower bowl between the 20's for sale either on ebay or in the classified of the buffalo news..... 

http://www.buffalonews.com/classified/merchandise.asp 

Click on this link and then go to ticket counter(listed under general merchandise).  There isn't much there now, but you'll have plenty of choices as the season draws closer.

305818[/snapback]